Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Favorites post!


Hello again!

I'm so so sorry that my last post is so long ago!! I just had a really busy time here with school and stuff.
Well okay then. I'm just going to go on with my normal stuff. :)
I wanted to do something quite similar with a January kind of favorites post.
So let's start!!

1. There's my Cleanser, Toner and Moisturizer which are all by Lancôme.
The Cleanser is called "gel éclat" and I just really love it because it makes my skin super soft and I feel like my face is very clean afterwards. I've got it a long time now and I know it's quite pricey, but I just really recommend it to people, whose face is normally quite clear, but reacted really bad to something. (At least it's what I had). I use just a little bit (pea size) and if you don't want to use as much as me, you can just use a bit less than that. It will work perfectly fine as well.
The Toner, which is called "tonique douceur", gives you a feeling of freshness and it's getting all the stuff off your face which the Cleanser didn't get to take off. It also makes my skin really soft... So thumbs up for this one!
The Moisturizer has the name "Hydra Zen" is probably for dry skin, but I don' really know because I don't know my skin type. It moisturizes really well and you won't have these nasty spots on your face which are dry and some which are oily. I use again a pea sized amount and it is clearly enough as it'd be too much if I'd use more.
2. Another Cleanser (I use it for taking off my make up): The "ultrabland" face cleanser by Lush! It feels kind of weird to put on your face because it feels like having lip balm all over your face, but with a wet cotton pad my make up is gone in a second (and I use waterproof stuff). It's just awesome.
3. Another Lush product is my "lemony flutter" hand and nail butter. I use this one for my knees, elbows and feet. Since I drink way less water than I should, my skin is rather dry. So this is what I use! Just a small amount is fine and it'll make your skin as soft as baby cheeks (and it smells heavenly)
4. The last Lush product for now is the "new charity pot" hand and body cream. I really like this one because of the smell (flowers!!) and how well it moisturizes your skin. Not much to say to this.. Just A M A Z I N G!!
5.Let's move on to MAKE UP!! Since late 2014 I use the MAC  "studio fix" powder and foundation in the shade NC15 (I'm white, just white...). I really like this one because it covers your blemishes up but doesn't stick to your face. And you won't look as if you caked your face in make up (if you don't use too much).
6. Another MAC product I want to mention is the mineralize blush in shade "new romance". I just like this because it makes your skin glow and I really like using a bit more in winter because then I look like I got flushed cheeks.
7. Next is the "naked 2" palette by Urban Decay. I just really like the colors and I don't think I have to say more to this one because I think everyone knows how awesome these shades are.
8. And lastly I want to mention the Roberto Cavalli EDP perfume. I liked the smell for winter time as it is quite strong. I'm really sorry, but I'm just rubbish at explaining smells so I'm just going to say, that it is awesome and smells really nice.

That's all for this post and once again: sorry for not posting that long! I got nominated for the Liebster Award by http://farfromvogue.blogspot.co.uk and I just want today that this is going to be my next post. (I'll post this later today or someday tomorrow/ it's more likely to be up tomorrow)

Well, hope you liked my favorites post and well, I'll see you in a bit!
Lots of love, 
Book Nerd Girl xx

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment