Friday, December 26, 2014

Hello World

I always wanted to write some kind of diary, but it never made sense to me to write my story in a book, if nobody reads it. I wanted people to read my thoughts and I wanted to help people with some advise. That's why I thought of having a blog. Then there was this one question: What should be my name? I thought of the most ridiculous names and I couldn't think of any good ones (I'm not too creative - if you couldn't already tell) Then I just combined things I am and result is: Book Nerd Girl.

On this Blog I'm not going to write about books all the time (just sometimes if you want me to). I want to write about different problems, I think teenage girls or sometimes even teenage boys have. And I want to write about what I experienced while doing something. Or, maybe I'll write about my problems. If I don't know what to do next, I'll write on here and hope some of you will help me. 

I want to update like once a week, but there's no day settled yet. But it probably will be Friday or Saturday. And since I want to stay anonymous I won't post any pictures of me or friends or something like that. I won't tell you my real name either because I want to stay Book Nerd Girl.

I think that's all for now and yes, please leave a comment below, if you got any tips for me or you've got a question about me. 

Lots of love,
Book Nerd Girl xxx


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13359129/?claim=nmdmbkeud4s">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment